You've found Blessed Arrivals, a birth doula service for the greater Pittsburgh area. Blessed Arrivals was founded by Amy Farr and Brenda Cirrincione a sister team of doulas. We strive to offer personalized support and education during your pregnancy, birthing time and beyond.
Blessed Arrivals News
We have recently added a few doulas to our group. This has allowed us to cover a wider area. We now can cover births from Johnstown, Pa to Youngstown OH and North to Grove City and New Castle.
Our next Meet the Doula event is scheduled for November 15th. This is a free event and registration is appreciated but not required. Register here.
Amy will now be teaching her Hypnobabies series at the new location of A Mother’s Boutique Hypnobabies class info can be found here.
Amy will also be teaching a Childbirth Essentials class in the Ford City/Kittanning area beginning in November. Click here for the information or to register.
Amy will be holding a couple of extra Hypnobabies classes over the next few months. There is a class beginning in early December in the New Kensington area and a class beginning in January in the Kittanning area.
She will also be offering two prenatal breastfeeding classes there as well. Information about the Breastfeeding Classes and how to register can be found here.
We now have several doulas who are focusing on postpartum doula work. This is an exciting change for us as we can now offer more options for families in Pittsburgh. We have both daytime and overnight options available.
We now have two ladies who are offering placenta encapsulation services. Emily Murphy and Sara Nelis will both be available for placenta encapsulation services.
Amy was featured a few years ago in a Butler Eagle article about her recent Operation Special Delivery birth.
Operation Special Delivery is a volunteer-
based nonprofit organization that provides doulas to pregnant women whose husbands or partners have been injured or killed in action or are
deployed in the military.
Visit our Facebook page and say hi. There are lots of links and conversations there.
We are pleased to offer a variety of classes and training sessions. We’re also offering several service “bundles” with these services. See our Services page for additional information on these programs:
- Basics of Breastfeeding – a pre-natal class that provides a solid foundation for the new breastfeeding mother.
- Breastfeeding and the Working Mother – information to help the working mother maintain her sanity and her milk supply.
- Comfort Measures for Labor – tips and techniques for coping with discomfort, stress and fatigue during labor.
- Lamaze Childbirth Classes – A thorough childbirth education series where you will learn about a variety topics related to your pregnancy and childbirth
- Hypnobabies Childbirth Education-A complete childbirth class that also incorporates the use of eyes open hypnosis to allow you to have an easier, more comfortable birthing time.