You've found Blessed Arrivals, a birth doula service for the greater Pittsburgh area. Blessed Arrivals was founded by Amy Farr and Brenda Cirrincione a sister team of doulas. We strive to offer personalized support and education during your pregnancy, birthing time and beyond.
Blessed Arrivals News
We have recently added a few doulas to our group. This has allowed us to cover a wider area. We now can cover births from Johnstown, Pa to Youngstown OH and North to Grove City and New Castle.
We have exciting news. Amy will now be teaching her Hypnobabies series at the new location of A Mother’s Boutique Hypnobabies class info can be found here.
She will also be offering two prenatal breastfeeding classes there as well. Information about the Breastfeeding Classes and how to register can be found here.
We will be holding our nest Meet the Doulas Event on Friday May 31st from 6:30-8 at Shining Light Prenatal Education. Attendance is free and registration while not required is preferred so we have an idea how many to expect. Register here.
Jenica is now available to do postpartum doula work and is also available to do private childbirth education classes with you in your home. If your schedule makes it hard to attend other classes this is a perfect option for you.
We have also added a few more doulas to our group. Jody Milholland is an experienced doula and Bradley Childbirth Instructor. Sharon Rank and Katherine Stains are both newer doulas and are located in the Indiana, Pa area. Natalie Gawaldo is also a newer doula and it located in the airport area. All four are available to take clients now. You can read their bios on the About Us page.
We have also now added Placenta Encapsulation Services. We’re so excited to have Emily Murphy joining us as our placenta encapsulation provider. Please check out her bio on our About Us page and the information about Placenta Encapsulation here.
Amy was featured a few years ago in a Butler Eagle article about her recent Operation Special Delivery birth.
Operation Special Delivery is a volunteer-
based nonprofit organization that provides doulas to pregnant women whose husbands or partners have been injured or killed in action or are
deployed in the military.
Visit our Facebook page and say hi. There are lots of links and conversations there.
We are pleased to offer a variety of classes and training sessions. We’re also offering several service “bundles” with these services. See our Services page for additional information on these programs:
- Basics of Breastfeeding – a pre-natal class that provides a solid foundation for the new breastfeeding mother.
- Breastfeeding and the Working Mother – information to help the working mother maintain her sanity and her milk supply.
- Comfort Measures for Labor – tips and techniques for coping with discomfort, stress and fatigue during labor.
- Lamaze Childbirth Classes – A thorough childbirth education series where you will learn about a variety topics related to your pregnancy and childbirth
- Hypnobabies Childbirth Education-A complete childbirth class that also incorporates the use of eyes open hypnosis to allow you to have an easier, more comfortable birthing time.